Bison Made Paddle Strop Razor Case
Bison Made Paddle Strop Razor Case | Made in America
Made out of dense cocobolo hardwood, this paddle strop features solid brass hardware and is draped with fine calfskin leather. Designed to be convenient for travel for the traditional wet shaver, it is uncompromising in its purpose to keep your blade sharp.
The case is tailored for to fit the Bison + Max Sprecher Signature Straight Razor but should accommodate most razors, new and old. Precision machined and Handcrafted in the USA
- Dimensions: 1.75” x 9” stropping area on each side
- Materials: Cocobolo hardwood, solid brass hardware, calfskin leather
- Contents: One case (razor not included)
- Origin: Made in Phoenix, AZ | Made in USA
- Related Products: Bison Made Straight Razor
About Leather Razor Strops
SHIPPING / RETURNS
Ships within 1-2 Days / Standard return policy applies
[FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $50]
Using a damp cloth, build a light lather with a small amount of a gentle soap. Lightly rub the damp cloth on the leather. Wipe away the lather without getting the leather wet. Polish with a dry towel and finish by treating with a mild leather conditioner.