At this point, it’s no secret. We (William Rogue & Co) believe in the good that comes from American Made. For this reason (and the reasons listed below) we retail only those products carrying the "Made in USA" badge. With this, we thought it would make sense to gain a better understanding of the reasons people buy "Made in USA" as well as the benefits they bring.
This is what we've come up with. In no particular order, the following is a list of ten benefits to buying American Made.
10 REASONS TO BUY MADE IN USA:
1. Support US Companies (supports American made companies and brands)
2. Quality (made in USA products often times bring the best quality)
3. Jobs, Jobs, and More Jobs (plays a hand in keeping Americans employed)
4. Product Safety (products tend to be safer for use and consumption)
5. Local Community (strengthens local communities and supports local businesses/tradesman)
6. Economic Benefits (fuels economic health and independence)
7. Future Generations (helps make our economy strong for future generations)
8. Green Initiatives (plays a hand in reducing the carbon footprint)
9. Patriotism (shows support of our country and showcases American pride)
10. Human Rights (stands up against child labor, poor working conditions, etc.)
Can you think of others?