Last Minute Shoppers... There's Still Time | Made in America
Tattersall Whiskey Distillery, Minneapolis MN
The shopping frenzy is winding down, unless... you're one of those procrastinators who loves (or stresses out over) the thrill of a last minute quest for the perfect gift. We were at the Tattersall Holiday Popup Market at Tattersall Whiskey Distillery this past weekend, and what a great crowd. People came ready to shop. If you missed it, we're going to give you some insight into top sellers. Items that also all fit the category of "gifts for the person who already has it all." And of course they are all made in America, and great for the outdoorsman of any sort.
1) Expedition Edition Field Notes. Constructed of a paper that allows you to take notes in the harshest conditions-- even the rain. Perfect for the hunter, the explorer, the fisherman, etc.
2) William Rogue Lip Balm Holster. Made from American Bison Leather, this hearty carrier holds one tube of lip balm and can be attached to the other items you carry. Never again wonder where you last placed your lip balm. Attaches to your hunting bag, weekender, car keys, work bag, etc.
3) William Rogue Solid Oak Drink Coasters. These coasters bring a piece of the outdoors to comfort of your home or cabin. Made form solid oak, straight from the MN Northwoods.
4) William Rogue & Co Wood and Steel Flask. Made for us by Woodchuck USA, these flasks are Made in America and designed to look great no matter what the setting. The body is made from stainless steel, then wrapped with real wood facing. It will look as great in your suit pocket, as it will in your tackle box.
5) Original Stormy Kromer Cap. Spring and fall weather can be unpredictable. Never again get caught unprepared for the conditions. Unique side flaps can be pulled down, covering your ears when the weather turns cold. Stormy Kromer has been around for over 100 years, what else can we say?
6) Grifter Company Scoundrel Leather Work Gloves. These gloves do it all! And look really, really great while doing it. Great for yard work, hunting, driving, biking, and more. Designed to take a beating, they only get better with age.