Sanborn Canoe Co Mufferaw Artisan Paddle
The Mufferaw is so-named from Big Joe Mufferaw. Big Joe is the Canadian version of Paul Bunyan. Imagine flannels and sweat-on-the-brow hard work – and you’ll get the idea behind the Mufferaw paddle.
This design is painted on the Canoeist Heritage Paddle. With an elegantly traditional blade shape these are graceful in and out of the water. They’re perfect for lazy turns around the lake or for gracing the wall of your cabin. Each is a laminated combination of western red cedar, aspen and black walnut, and finished with a durable varnish dip.
- Color: White, Midnight Blue, Marigold and Paprika
- Length: 58"
- Average Weight: 22oz.
- Blade Dimensions: 5" x 26"
- Shaft Style: Straight Shaft
- Durability: Cabin Cruiser Class (learn more HERE)
- Contents: 1 paddle
- Origin: Winona, MN / Made in USA
SHIPPING / RETURNS