OneLogFire Campfire Log
One Log Fire | Made in USA
The Original OneLogFire measures 5.5"-6.5" in diameter by 8" in height and is perfect for anyone who enjoys the magic of a fire. Using kiln dried logs that burn from the inside, OneLogFire is easy to light. Each log gives up to two hours of burn time making it a perfect heat and light source, without the mess of a traditional campfire. Only non-toxic fire starters are used that will not flavor food. Each log comes with its own handle so it’s easy to take with you, wherever you may wander!
OneLogFire makes fires convenient and hassle free. Simply remove the label and ignite the internal wick. Log will burn completely.
- Color: Natural
- Size: 5.5" x 6.5" x 8"
- Materials: Kiln dried log
- Contents: 1 log
QUALITY AND DETAILS
- OneLogFire can be used outdoors. in a firepit, or in a fireplace. Always place OneLogFire on a safe fireproof base, and use caution when handling fire. Always supervise children. Extinguish fire with water when finished burning.
- Fire needs oxygen and plenty of air circulation to continue burning. Once you light the log using the wick, use the label to fan the bottom hole. This will allow for more air to enter the log and speed up the burning process. Also, by pointing the bottom hole of the log into the wind, the log will burn more easily.
- Since OneLogFire burns from the inside, it is important to have the wick in the center of the log. We have found that using a long stick match is one of the best ways to light OneLogFire. You can use the match to push the wick into the center of the log once the wick is lit.
- Log will burn entirely and can only be used once.
SHIPPING / RETURNS
Ships within 1-2 Days / Standard return policy applies
[FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $50]
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For product and manufacturer updates, please visit our BLOG, subscribe to our NEWSLETTER, or follow us on: