Sanborn Canoe Co North Artisan Paddle
The Boundary Waters Canoe Area is a 5-6 hour drive north from both the Sanborn and William Rogue headquarters. As something of a second home for all parties involved, "Let's go north!" is a welcome call to embark on the next adventure. May your compass always be pointing towards the wilderness.
This design is painted on the Sanborn Canoeist Heritage Paddle. With an elegantly traditional blade shape these are graceful in and out of the water. They’re perfect for lazy turns around the lake or for gracing the wall of your cabin. Made from walnut, aspen and western red cedar.
- Color: White, Ebony Brown, Real Orange and Lagoon
- Length: 58″
- Average Weight: 22 oz.
- Blade Dimensions: 5" x 26"
- Shaft Style: Straight shaft
- Durability: Cabin Cruiser Class (learn more HERE)
- Contents: 1 paddle
- Origin: Winona, MN / Made in USA
SHIPPING / RETURNS